Product information "Like a Dragon: Ishin! (PS5)"
- Experience close-up combat that combines feudal-era firearms and swords while switching between 4 different fighting styles
- Like a Dragon: Ishin! is an expansion of the 2014 Japan-exclusive predecessor with localization support
- All-new content, exquisitely overhauled graphics and improved possibilities for modern platforms in Unreal Engine 4
- An optional in-game glossary provides context to the historical foundations of the people, places, and events in Like a Dragon: Ishin!
The Kyo The 1860s is plagued by injustice and a samurai on his quest for justice changes the course of history.
Take up the sword of Sakamoto Ryoma and head to Kyoto to find your father's killer, exonerate yourself of a framed murder, and restore your honor. By doing so, you will end the era of the samurai and change the future of Japan forever. Draw your blade, load your revolver and join the revolution in this heated historical adventure that can only come from the creators of Yakuza: Like a Dragon.
- Rich action and diverse armament: Experience close quarters combat that combines firearms and feudal swords as players switch between four different fighting styles: swordsman, marksman, wild dancer and brawler. A wide range of different weapons marks the historical transition between classic swordsmanship and modern armed warfare, as players train and improve their skills to unlock even more powerful abilities.
- Historical Samurai Epic: An optional in-game glossary adds context to the historical foundations of the people, places, and events in Like a Dragon: Ishin!
- Old meets new: Like a Dragon: Ishin! is an expansion of its 2014 Japan-exclusive predecessor with localization support, all-new content, exquisitely overhauled graphics, and enhanced capabilities for modern platforms in Unreal Engine 4.